- CERCA Science & Society Symposium
- The first CERCA Science and Society Symposium covered "The Bush Administration and Scientific Integrity"
Confronting Gravity Workshop
- A Workshop to explore fundamental questions in physics and Cosmology
- Ritz Carlton, St. Thomas, USVI
- March 16-21, 2006
CERCA Public Lectures
- A continuing series of lectures every year, bringing in renowned cosmologists to lecture to the public.
Fall APS Ohio Section Meeting
- The APS Ohio Section Meeting was be held here Friday and Saturday, October 17-18, 2003. The general theme of the plenary talks was "Physicists Get Down to Business."
- A stellar group of leading physicists met here Oct 10-12, 2003 to discuss the Future of Cosmology.
- Michelson Postdoctoral Prize Lectureship
- Presentations in connection with our prestigious prize to a junior scholar in physics. This weeklong series of lectures by the recipient is normally held in early April.
- Michelson Lecture Series
- The Michelson Lectures are popular lectures delivered annually by world-renowned physicists on topics at the forefront of modern research. Presented by the CWRU Physics Department. Free and open to the public. Usually held in late April.
- Michelson Morley Award Lecture
- Established in 1963, the Michelson-Morley Award is one of CWRU's highest honors and recognizes distinguished scientific achievement and contributions to the advancement of knowledge and the improvement of human welfare.
- TGGP09 Workshop on Tests of Gravity and Gravitational Physics
- The purpose of the workshop is to inspire theorists to propose further tests of both classical and quantum gravitational physics. May 19-21, 2009
- BCCS08 Workshop on Cosmology and Astroparticle Physics
- Buffalo-Case-Cornell-Syracuse Workshop on Cosmology and Astro-Particle Physics December 8-9, 2008
- Thermal Field Theory Workshop
- The first Thermal Field Theory workshop was held here in 1988.
- World Year of Physics/Rockefeller Anniversary Event
- Einstein's Legacy: Culture, Science, and Technology in the 20th and 21st Centuries. Severance Hall Nov 14, 2005
- Sponsored by: Physics Department, CERCA, Case Alumni Association, College of Arts and Sciences SAGES Program, School of Medicine
- Astronomy Events
- Astronomy Colloquia and the Frontiers of Astronomy Lecture Series
- Where we are and how to get here.
- External Events
- AAAS Meeting 2008: Physics Symposia